We invite you to take a look at our new Jira2SAP™ presentation. You can find there a lot of new information and convincing arguments in favour of using our connector.
Summary of the presentation:
- Drawbacks of not connected Jira and SAP
- Benefits of connected Jira and SAP
- Essential facts about the Jira2SAP™ connector
- Scheme and short technical specification
- Description of the integration and configuration processes
- Illustration of a working workflow within connected Jira and SAP
- A good many of use cases
We also remind you that the presentation covers the most likely and common use cases, while each company may have its own unique case. However, the flexibility and adaptability of Jira2SAP™ covers almost any connection case of SAP modules with Jira. Our Proof of Concept process takes just 5 business days! You can send your questions and descriptions of business cases through the contact form on the website or to our email email@example.com.
If you still have doubts about the profitability of Jira2SAP™, take a look at its ROI calculation based on real data.
Connecting two powerful systems like Jira and SAP will be a great boost for the company’s productivity!