We use the SAP techniques SAP HANA, ABAP, ABAP Objects and Open SQL, master the analysis and controlling applications SAP Business Intelligence (BI), SAP Business Warehouse (BW) and SAP Business Objects (BO). You can also count on our know-how with Manufacturing Execution Systems (ME), SAP MII and SAP PP as well as BDE / MDE Shop Floor Data Collection and Machine Data Collection.
Business processes are becoming ever faster and more complex. SAP S/4HANA is the perfect tool for processing, analyzing and providing huge amounts of data in real time.
For processes in production and industry 4.0, the software manufacturer offers the system SAP MII, a web-based and standardized platform for vertical integration in production.
SAP PI is a solution based on the DualStack for the integration of heterogeneous systems. It offers Enterprise Application Integration and service-based integration.
- Reports incl. simple lists and ALV Grid Technologies
- Controls and control framework (ALV Grid, ALV Tree & Tree Model)
- Data transfer techniques (Batch input, Call transaction)
- Dialog programming (screens, transactions)
- Object-oriented programming
- Database access methods (Open SQL, Native SQL [Oracle, MS SQL])
- Modularization (Function groups, Function modules, Module pools)
We integrate applications and upgrade your SAP landscape to the optimal state. With tools such as SAP SLT, we can forward your operational data to your BI/BW installation for easy evaluation. So you also have full transparency in systems that do not originate from Walldorf.