A Manufacturing Execution System (MES) improves transparency and production planning in manufacturing plants. It forms an interface between the ERP system at company management level and production. With an MES solution, industry 4.0 companies can capture, display and utilize all relevant data at the production control level (product and quality) in real time. Vulnerabilities are directly identified and eliminated. Through documentation - from the production level (shop floor) up to the company management level - processes can be made more efficient with MES solutions.
- Control and management of shop floor operations
- Increased production quality
- Traceability of products
- Real-time process monitoring and reporting
- Cost reduction
Product Intelligence Integrator (PII)- Relevant data generation for real-time analysis.
SAP MES collects generic data - at the interfaces, from various sources at the production control level and from the shop floor. This data is continuously enriched with high-resolution data in real time. All processes are documented in an overall report.
The Product Intelligence Integrator (PII) is an extension of the documentation and consists of a group of reports. Based on real-time analyses and KPIs, the comprehensive reporting suite provides a flexible view of the creation of asset utilizations as well as answers on quality and performance.
Characteristics of the Suite
- Intuitive graphical user interface
- User-friendly navigation
- Simple generation of information
- Graphical elements integrate KPIs and interactive actions such as on-the-fly
- Parameter setting for runtime analysis or Jump-to-Detail reporting
- Up to date SAP BO Frontend Tools: Design Studio, WEBI, Lumira
Do you have any questions or would like more information ?
The key figures that PII covers:
- First Pass Yield (FPY)
- Overall Equipment Effectiveness (OEE)
- Manufacturing cycle effectiveness (MCE)
As an alternative to SAP BO, the PII Reporting Kit can also be delivered as SAP UI5/FIORI Kit, compatible with the SAP HANA Cloud Platform and S/4HANA.