The beginning of 2022 was promising: orders were growing, our niche as a corporate password manager in Switzerland was expanding, it seemed that we had already overcome the pandemic and almost completely returned to the usual order of things.
But, to the dismay of all humankind, on February 24, a terrible war began in Ukraine, which affected the whole world psychologically, politically and economically. Many businesses have felt its devastating impact. We cannot say that this has not affected us, but despite all the difficulties, we continue to develop our products and provide our customers with secure software, among which we should highlight our PassSecurium™password manager.
In the first six months of 2022, we managed to implement quite a lot of useful features, as well as enhance the backend and improve the user experience of previously implemented functions in our password manager.
Here's what we can truly be proud of:
- In-house backup. This feature helps to securely get PassSecurium™ database copy to a local machine if company’s policies require storing additional local backups. (the feature of business subscriptions)
- Customization of the PassSecurium™ UI. Now it’s possible to adjust the PassSecurium™ password manager appearance to your brand book so that it could look like an inseparable part of your corporate information system. (the feature of business subscriptions)
- Users with Administrator and Manager permissions now have more control over user activity. Activity log displays all user activities inside PassSecurium™. Password sealing allows a Manager to set control over a separate password: when it is changed, the Manager will receive a notification. (the feature of business subscriptions)
- Now the administrator's cabinet for Premium and Corporate subscriptions has been completely moved to the web application so that the Administrator can manage all settings from a single place.
- Also, we have already launched beta versions of our desktop applications for Windows, macOS and Linux. They will be available for download soon.
- Fixing bugs and improving the frontend: PassSecurium™ is becoming more user friendly without security compromises!
We should all remember that in turbulent times for the world, cybercrime (and conventional crime) tends to rise. It is always worth being aware of your personal safety, the safety of your business, the safety of your data and ensure it by all available means. Our company and its products can help protect your data, thereby reducing your burden of responsibility and anxiety.
In an ever-changing and disturbing ambiance, ALPEIN Software can be your fulcrum!