Preparation of a workshop for the system and query performance of SAP BW / BI (Netweaver 7.0)
- Compilation of the information about the performance of the SAP BW system in the areas
- Data modelling
- Query design
- Outlining the possibilities to improve the performance, among others by
- Logical and physical partitioning
- Query-Cache and aggregate
- Indexing of database tables
- Compilation of the possibilities to optimise runtime of the process chains
- Development of detailed information about loading delta and managing delta information in the system
- Preparation of the presentation and the documents for the participants
- Support of the workshop and the implementation and clarification of questions from participants
Administration of the PassSecurium™ password manager
Learn more about enhanced user management, security policies and settings, monitoring, and customisation.
New administrator features in PassSecurium™
We are constantly working on improving our PassSecurium™ password manager, including the business version. In the first quarter of 2023, our…
New data centre – new opportunities and benefits!
Our company is pleased to announce a new partnership. We recently signed a contact with the Stollen Luzern data centre. The data centre is owned by…
2FA / MFA explained.
In the digital world, in order to access services or data, a user often needs to be authenticated. As a rule, authentication occurs after the user…
How does your corporate cyber security posture relate to cyber insurance?
Cybersecurity is an essential part of doing business.
Digital transformation, moving to the cloud, hybrid/remote work, and exuberant web services…
Browser extensions for PassSecurium™
A password manager browser extension has an undeniable advantage over password managers built into browsers. This is that your passwords are not…