KNORR BREMSE AG
Further development and support of an existing SAP BW / BI system (SAP modules CO, PP, QM, WM)
- Analysis of problems and errors in the current SAP BW / BI system operation (ticket system)
- Analysis of customer requirements for the extension of existing data models (change management)
- Activation and adaptation of SAP Business Content for mapping the data models
- Optimisation and extension of existing process chains and data load runs
- Performance optimization with BW Accelerator
- Optimizing database performance (DB2)
- Administration of the SAP BW J2EE stack (Integration into BW, Profile Settings, ICM Server Restarts, etc.)
- Adaptation and extension of existing data flows (transformations, data transfer processes DTPs) using ABAP routines
- Support for source system customization after R/3 upgrade to ECC 6.0 and Unicode migration
- Adaptation and rebuilding of 2LIS extractors
- Adaptation of the extract structures of R/3 data sources
- Creating and adapting queries (reports) with the SAP BW Query Designer (7.0)
- Integration of queries in Web templates with the Web Application Designer (WAD 7.0)
Internet Crime Complaint Center (IC3) of FBI has recently released its 2019 Internet Crime Report.
Total losses from cybercrime in the US amounted to…
With reference to the "Change Your Password Day", we would like to use the opportunity to remind you to change all your passwords.
We ourselves have…
With the start of the new decade, we would like to announce that we have created a fresh video spot for our product SWISS SECURIUM.
With the new…
Backup all your data, regularly and redundantly (on two independent locations at least)!
Keep up to date: the operating…
The year 2019 is drawing to a close, and before we welcome the New Year, we would like to look back on the successful year.
You can find more…
Every company has an interest to look professional and contemporary. Internet presence is an important aspect today, so to make this possible should…