OTTO OFFICE AG
Connection of a data warehouse to an R/3 source system for extraction of logistics data from the SAP modules SD / MM and Retail
SAP BW/BI Consulting
- Analysis of the existing system landscape and the active extractors
- FI-AR debtors
- CO-PC product cost controlling
- CRM Business Partner
- LIS (Logistics Information System) Extractors and Logistics Master Data Extractors
- Retail extractors
- Conception of additional generic extractors, development of delta processes for extractors
- Extension of SAP standard extractors with customer-specific fields
- Optimisation of the loading performance into the DWH (MS SQL with MS Analysis Services)
- Implementation of the designed extra cores and testing of data quality
Administration of the PassSecurium™ password manager
Learn more about enhanced user management, security policies and settings, monitoring, and customisation.
New administrator features in PassSecurium™
We are constantly working on improving our PassSecurium™ password manager, including the business version. In the first quarter of 2023, our…
New data centre – new opportunities and benefits!
Our company is pleased to announce a new partnership. We recently signed a contact with the Stollen Luzern data centre. The data centre is owned by…
2FA / MFA explained.
In the digital world, in order to access services or data, a user often needs to be authenticated. As a rule, authentication occurs after the user…
How does your corporate cyber security posture relate to cyber insurance?
Cybersecurity is an essential part of doing business.
Digital transformation, moving to the cloud, hybrid/remote work, and exuberant web services…
Browser extensions for PassSecurium™
A password manager browser extension has an undeniable advantage over password managers built into browsers. This is that your passwords are not…